IF YOU HAVE A COMPANY WITH ACTIVITIES LINKED TO FISHING OR AQUACULTURE, YOU MAY APPLY FOR THE APPLICATION TC-C10-I02, FOR GREEN AND DIGITAL TRANSITION AND FISHING SAFETY, UNTIL FEBRUARY 15th.
This grant is intended for companies to focus on innovation, modernization of processes, reduction of the carbon footprint and circular economy of companies and organizations in the fish sector, which includes fishing, aquaculture, processing and the fishing ports.
The grant is a non-refundable subsidy and will have a maximum limit of 1,000,000 euros per project.
The following are considered eligible expenses:
- Promotion and marketing expenses directly relating to new products or services;
- Expenses related to carrying out diagnostics, design studies, energy audits and licensing;
- Investment expenses directly related to the execution of the project, including: equipment, propulsion engines, prototypes, hardware and software, adaptation and modernization of vessels, including hulls, safety devices on board; solar panels and other equipment to improve energy performance.
- Operating costs essential to the investment, personnel costs during the period of the project; expenses with the installation of equipment and the adaptation of facilities;
- Expenses related to pilot projects and expenses related to the dissemination of results.
Projects related to one of the following types are eligible for support under this application:
a) Digital transformation of processes as declarative acts and statutory documentation on board vessels;
b) Energy efficiency, emission reduction and electric and/or hybrid propulsion;
c) Boat hull with new formats and materials with low displacement friction that allow for a reduction in energy consumption;
d) Safety on board fishing vessels;
e) Circular economy in the Fisheries and Aquaculture Sector.